Saturday 1 June 2013

My adolescent years weren't shit to what I do know
I never grew up I was born grown and grew down
The older I get the dumber the shit I get in
The more ignorant the incident is- I fit in
Ignorin' the shit? How boring it gets when there's no one to hit
I don't know when to quit throwin' a fit
I know I'm a bit flaky- but they make me
It's they who hate me and say they can takee
It's they whose legs I break and make achey
It's they who mistake me make me so angry
I'LL SHIT ON YOU
I'll spit on you
Start pissin' and do the opposite on you
You weren't listenin'- I said I'll cop a squat on you
Start spillin' my guts like chicken cordeu bleu and straight shit
like Notorious BIG did to that bitch on the skit on his last album
Pull my pants down and...
I'LL SHIT ON YOU

Fuck your house, fuck your jewelry and fuck your watch- I'LL SHIT ON YOU
Fuck your wife, fuck your kids, fuck your family
I'll SHIIIIIIIIII...